Did you know we can measure foot traffic back to your physical location based on those who have seen or clicked on your ads? We’re not talking just about online conversions, but measuring offline conversions.
In Dealer Marketing (a car dealership marketing publication), we discuss how we geofenced a Volvo dealership’s competitor locations, and measured the foot traffic it drove to the Volvo car dealership’s showroom.
As you can imagine, conversion zone tracking and geofencing can apply to many brick and mortar based campaigns including:
· Car Dealerships
· Office Locations
· Real Estate
What targeting options are available through display?
- Geo-targeting – Targeting a specific city, zip codes or radius)
- Geo-fence Targeting – Retarget customers who visit or commute through any business’s location.
- Competitor Targeting – Can be used to target your competitors.
- Category Contextual – Targeting on sites with content relevant to your industry
- Keyword-level Contextual – Targeting content with terms relevant to your industry
- Keyword Search Retargeting – Targeting terms relevant to your industry.
- Site Retargeting – Targeting users who have previously visited your website as they surf the web. This is an add-on to another strategy.
- Behavior/Demographic Targeting – Targeting users based on demographics or interests
- Event Targeting – Target visitors of an event with your message up to 30 days after the event. Recommended as an add-on with Keyword Search retargeting so we can also target people searching for the event you are interested in.
What technology do you use for your digital ads?
We take advantage of the following technologies: geo-fencing, geo-conversion zones, in-app display advertising networks, programmatic bidding, landing page analytics, conversion-optimized landing pages, tracking pixels, and dashboard KPI reporting.
Where will be advertised?
What does the timeline look like from order submission to campaign launch?
You will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days after the order form is submitted. A formal onboarding call is not always necessary. However, the Digital Ads team may contact you (or the advertiser directly – if you specify us to do so) during the fulfillment process to gather more information if needed. Within 10 business days after the deliverables outlined by the team (example: different access, logos etc) is received, the campaign will be launched.
Note: A day or two before campaign launch you will receive a launch email from our team sharing screenshots of the ads themselves and the landing page, if applicable. If you have any feedback this is the best time to share it.
Conversion zone tracking provides a more holistic story behind how effective your marketing is going versus only relying on web form submissions and phone calls.
If you want to learn more about geofencing and conversion zone tracking, book a meeting with one of our senior directors at our agency.