Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority Business Board wants to keep businesses up to date with guidance regarding the potential impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
The Combined Authority is monitoring the situation daily and will be proactively updating our information for business via their website and social media.
Here you can find Government Guidance for employers and business about COVID-19 in the workplace in relation to:
- How to help prevent the spread of all respiratory infections including COVID-19
- What to do if someone with suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 has been in a workplace setting
- What advice to give to individuals who have travelled to specific areas
- Advice for the certification of absence from work resulting from COVID-19
- Latest public information and advice
If you are concerned about being able to pay your tax due to COVID-19, call HMRC’s dedicated helpline on 0800 0159 559.
The post Information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and business from Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority Business Board appeared first on Blue Donkey.